Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Brooklyn's Blessing

Yesterday we had the opportunity to bless Brooklyn. I am so grateful to have a worthy priesthood holder in our house. Kellan is such a good patriarch and guides our little family very well. The blessing that he gave her was so Beautiful. She was peaceful and serene during the whole thing. My mom was smart and saved the dress that I was blessed in as a baby. So I was able to share that special thing with Brooklyn. Hopefully she will look back and be grateful for that. I am so grateful for being blessed with such a wonderful family. My parents helped out so much with all the planning for the blessing especially my mom. I don't know what I would do without her. She is such a planner and it can be a little overwhelming at times but she makes sure that all the little details are taken care of that I would have missed had she not been that planner. I am so glad that everything went smoothly and also that it is over. I did not realize all that went into planning for it and it is just nice to be done. There were so many people that came out to support us and I am thankful for each and every one of them! Like I have said in posts past I am horrible about pictures so the only ones I got were of the baby. Kellan's aunt did get a few of Kellan and I with the baby so hopefully I can snag copies from her for our records! Thanks again to all those who made Brooklyn's blessing such a spiritual day! She may not remember it but I always will!


2 comments:

  1. That last picture of Brookly is absolutely adorable! I'm glad we could be there with you guys, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she is so adorable! You guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete