Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

2 month check up

Last Tuesday I took Brooklyn in for her 2 month check up and shots. Here are her stats:

Weight: 12.1 lbs 85th Percentile
Height: 23 1/4 in. 75th Percentile
Her head is perfectly round with no flat spots! (I can't remember what the size and percentage was)

The doctor said that she has really good muscle control and looks perfectly healthy. She was talking the whole time and then the dreaded nurse came in and everything changed. It is so sad to see them going from completely happy to bawling in less than a second. The shots are so mean. I can see why little kids are afraid of going to the doctor. The shots and the tongue depressor to look down the throat. I think it makes everyone gag when they do that.

Brooklyn is such a joy. She really is a happy baby. I could not have asked for anything better. I love that I get to stay home more and spend that time with her.

Things Brooklyn is doing at 2 months:
Smiles when sees mom and dad
laughs in her sleep (it is soo cute)
follows an object with her eyes
great muscle control in her neck and head
sleeping though the night

We love you very much Baby B! You are such a special light in our lives.
Love Mom and Dad

1 comment:

  1. I quite literally cannot believe she's already two months old! She's a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete