Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial day weekend and babies first camping trip

This weekend we had the opportunity to go camping with my family for Memorial Day. It was tons of fun and Brooklyn did amazingly well. We got to the West Desert on Friday night. My parents had been there all week so all we had to do was bring in our bags. We stayed in the camper with my parents. It was so nice not staying in a tent. That would have made for a long weekend. We brought the pack and play for the baby to sleep in and the first night I tried to put her in there while Kellan and I took the most uncomfortable hide away ever. By the next morning Kellan was on the floor sleeping on the couch cushions and I was asleep on the bed sideways with the baby next to me. I don' t know if it was just how much the trailer moved or a new environment but the baby would not sleep in the pack and play which is what she sleeps in at home. I think it was a mixture of both. The next night I ended up sleeping in the recliner with the baby on my chest and Kellan pulled off the matress to the hide away and slept on that. Much better. Needless to say we worked out the kinks in sleeping. Saturday the weather was sunny but super windy and the wind was cold. Sunday was much better with sunny and not a cloud in the sky with a light breeze to cool you in the warmth of the sun. Monday was perfect not to hot or cold...of course that is how it always is on the last day right?!? Anywho here are a few pics from the weekend. I am still not as good as I should be so all the pics are of the baby in the camper but she loved being outside.






1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! She is getting so big :) Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete