Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cowabunga Baby!


Today on my way home from work I was listening to 107.9 The Mix. They asked for the first caller that could name the new movie with Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise. The caller would win tickets to Cowabunga Bay. So thinking I should try my luck, cause I knew the answer was Knight and Day, I dialed the number. Thinking that it would be busy because I try to win things on the radio all the time and never get through, but to my surprise it was ringing. After a few rings I thought I must have got through but was not fast enough. Just when I was about to give up hope I hear "Hi, what's your name?" I knew that this was it I had won. So since I knew the answer Kellan and I get to go to Cowabunga Bay to see how it is. I am so excited. I am not sure if I got the 4 hour pass or the all day pass, I will pick it up tomorrow and let you know! For those who do not know what Cowabunga bay is here is a picture.....

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I'm so jealous! We had so much fun when we went last year! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome that you won! Way to stick it out!!!

    ReplyDelete