Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby B's first trip and Kellan's 26th birthday

This past weekend Brooklyn and I took a trip down to St.George and Mesquite with my parents. It was nice to get away for a few days. The weather was perfect not too hot or too cold. Here are a few pics from the travels.
She slept just about the whole way down to my Uncles house in Virgin

This baby loves her Grandpa Olney

She did not care for the pool just yet, probably because the water was freezing!

She loved driving in the car and was happy just about the whole time!

At dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Olney


Time for a snooze with her two favorite things, her bink and her glow worm!

Happy to be heading home!

We got home in time to celebrate daddy's 26th birthday! We went to dinner at Kellan's parents on Sunday and then on his actual birthday Kellan had to work during the day. That night we just spent as a family. I made dinner and then we went to the drive in and saw Shrek 4. For Kellan's birthday he got the Mash dvd box set. He has been wanting this for a long time so I pulled the money together from a few people and got it for him! I ordered it online and did it too late so he has to wait a few more days to actually get it. Next year I will have to plan better! Happy Birthday to the man I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment