Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today we had some down time at work so I got my teeth whitened. I took a few pictures so you could see the process. This is the beginning how my teeth looked before. I know it is kind of scary that close up! Sorry!
This is the start when the area is isolated with gauze to keep dry.



After this green stuff is put on it is hard and you cannot move or else the seal is broken and the bleach can burn your gums.

This is the special light that shines on your teeth after the bleach has been applied. There are 3 sessions of 15 minutes. Oh how the time drags on and on and on!

This picture is after the bleach has done its thing and is about to be removed.

This is the final product. Now they are all pearly white!

4 comments:

  1. look how perty!! You have some pretty straight teeth and now pretty white teeth too... Im just a tad bit jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Can I come in when you have some down time? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...I am glad you have a blog! Beautiful white teeth:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my teeth were that white! They look great.

    ReplyDelete