Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome to the Doom life!

So I have finally done it. I decided that I needed to get on the blog scene. So here it is. A little about Kellan and I. We got set up on a blind date by Kellan's aunt and uncle. We went out on our first date and had a blast. We saw each other pretty much all the time after that. He proposed on our 3 month anniversary and then we were married 3 months after that. I guess that when you know you just know. We have been married for 2 years and 9 months now and the time has just flown by. We have 2 dogs, Touille and Crush. They are both Dachshunds. Touille is a miniture short hair and is the Queen of the coop. Crush is a regular size dachshund with long hair. He is so timid every time Touille barks he runs for the hills which is funny since he is bigger. We hope to start a family one day...
Well that is about it for now but hopefully I will keep up on the happy haps in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!Im so happy you decided to have one. You will love it. Imobsessed and can help you with any questions you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Im glad you started a blog! It's so fun to read about what everyone is doing.. If you need any help I can help you out some. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete