Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Today I hung out with my friend Darcy. We took her little boy Kameron to the park. It was tons of fun! We also went to lunch at Sonic Drive In. Since it was 2:00 PM we were just in time for happy hour! I was going to just get a large Cherry Limeade but the guy said you could upgrade to a Route 44 for only 2 cents more!?! Who can pass that up. So of course I had to get the big one because their cherry limeade is sooooo good. After we went to Old Navy and got a few pairs of flip flops. I had to restock due to the dogs chewed up my new ones that I got last season. I had pulled them out a few weeks ago when the weather teased us into thinking it was going to be nice but then snowed again. They were just sitting on the floor by the door when I left them but when I came back they were in pieces. That is the lesson that I had to learn the hard way. Now I know that the dogs love them and I will always have to put them up. Well Happy St.Patty's Day to you all! I hope that you are all wearing green and that you get a wonderful dinner of cornbeef and hash!

1 comment:

  1. I love Sonic's Happy Hour! When Brock was first born and I was trying not to drink caffeine I would drive over there just to get a diet 7-Up with Cherry, super sized. It was also a good excuse to get out of the house!!!

    ReplyDelete