Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

So Kellan was not to thrilled when he saw the up close and personal pictures of my teeth. He thought that it was gross. For those of you that agreed I apologize for the post. This past couple of weeks have been so hectic and I don't even know why. I started to work out at the beginning of the year and I just threw everything that I have done out the window. So this next week I am going to buckle down again. It is so hard cause the only time that I can really go is at 5AM and that is really early. So if anyone has any tips on what they do to stay in shape and keep motivated let me know.

6 comments:

  1. I really didn't think your pictures were gross. Boys are supposed to be "tough" but are they really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5:00 a.m. is the best time to work out for me also. I know it's super early, but it's a great feeling for the rest of the day knowing you've already worked out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also didn't mind the pictures of your teeth! Hey its your blog... You can blog about whatever you want, if someone doesn't like it then they shouldn't look right? haha... 5 AM, ARE YOU CRAZY??? Just kidding, I wish I could get my butt out of bed to work out! So good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parish was kind of grossed out by the teeth pics too, I didn't care. I think boys are whimps. I am getting back on the weight loss band wagon today. I think the best way to stay motivated is to have a partner, like a work out buddy, which you do, and have someone to keep you on track with eating and staying in your points, and that could be Kellan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for the input! I will keep all suggestions in mind. I will also try to just get back on track before I went on my 2 week hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did everyone seem to know about your blogging but me? Why do you hate me? :) I'm so happy you have joined the bloggers. It's fun huh!!

    ReplyDelete