Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Calling all friends

So I need to figure out a babysitting schedule for the baby now. I want to know what works for other moms and to see if anyone would be willing and able to help out watching my cute bundle of joy. Kellan and I will most likely have Mondays and Fridays covered if all works out with our work schedules. So we would just need help on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I don't want to bog down one person (unless someone is able to) so I was hoping to get in the babysitting loop. Let me know if there is anyone out there that can help us out. It would probably be from like 7:15 to 4:30ish.

3 comments:

  1. Suzy, I want to help out so badly. I just don't think I will be able to handle two newborns, Katelyn and my work from home job all at the same time. Please let me know if there are other times you need help, maybe for a temple night or date night or something. I would be able to help out in the evenings when Charley is home to help. Good luck finding someone. We are lucky to have so many awesome people around that are willing to help out/that we can trust. Welcome to the 'babysitting loop.' Can't wait to meet your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy I would be happy to help out in any way that I can. I don't know what I'm capable of commiting too right now with my at home job but see what I can work out. We can talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could help:( Days I work, but nights I am home. It probably doesn't help, but I don't leave for work until about 820am, and I get up early.

    ReplyDelete