Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nesting!

So I have officially started the nesting stage I think. I have so many things that I want and need to get done before Brooklyn arrives. On the list of things is rearranging our bedroom to make more space for the babe. I also need to get the room painted and put together as we start getting stuff. Before I get all the stuff in I want to clean the carpets. I am wondering if any of my friends out there may have or know someone that has a carpet cleaner that I could borrow for a few weeks as I move furniture and clean the different rooms? Please let me know. I am also getting this overwhelming feeling about the hospital I have never had any serious problems that have required me to stay in the hospital since I was really little and the more I think about it I am getting really nervous. Was anyone else the same way and what got you over this anxiety?!? I can't believe that in just 10 weeks we will be parents. The time has gone by so fast for this pregnancy. I finally got registered at Babies R Us and Target and got some showers planned. I feel like I have something every single day until the baby gets here. I know that I might be exaggerating just a little but there is alot going on in such a little amount of time. Hopefully I can convince Kellan to go to Home Depot with me in the near future cause I want to pick out paint and get the ball rolling on a few things.

3 comments:

  1. I totally felt the same about the hospital experience. It was a little nerve racking not knowing what to expect. Chad gave me a blessing each time and it eased my concerns considerably. My nurses were great, and I learned from another friend if you don't like your nurses you can ask for new ones. I'll tell you though, the day the baby was born was my favorite day of pregnancy for every one of the boys. Once you get to the hospital, you know you won't be leaving without having that baby. It's a comforting thought when the pains start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everything you are thinking is normal! And it's probably good that you have a lot of stuff to do, because it will keep your mind busy. I can't wait to meet your cute Brooklyn, I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your feelings are normal...if they're not then both you and I have a lot of issues to work through. LOL But I'll tell you this, the whole hospital experience was GREAT for me. If I could get that same experience every time I'd be a happy camper. You really don't have much to worry about. I know that's easier to say than to do, but trust me, relax and enjoy the first time because I'm certain the second time won't be as fun since you will have a little kid to care for already. The first one you just relax and the nurses pamper you and so does everyone else. Enjoy, I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete