Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Life and Times of Brooklyn


There have been a few things going on in the last month and I have slacked on posting them. So I will try to get a quick update in.
First we started Brooklyn on solid foods about a month and a half ago. Let me just tell you this girl LOVES food! Any time I am holding her and trying to eat she opens her mouth for a taste of what mom has. Or if she sees the spoon her mouth pops right open.


We did the mean parent thing and gave her a taste of a salt and vinegar chip. I for some reason cannot upload video to blogger (I am blogger illiterate so if you want to see the video I posted it on facebook.)

She also learned how to roll over. In one swift moment like she had been doing it forever. We were over at my in-laws and I had laid her on the table to change her diaper and after we were finished I let her lay there to just kick her legs and the nexst thing I knew she was reaching out for the wipes and flipped over to get them. (There is also a video on facebook about this!) Maybe when Kellan gets home he can figure it out cause he is smart like that!

She can sit up for a few seconds but is really wobbly so that is the next thing we will be working on. Here is a pic of that.

We went to Lagoon for my mother in laws work Lagoon day and we failed to get any pictures of the day. (we are still working on the parnets taking pictures thing.) But I can say that Brooklyn had tons of fun and she warmed up to Grandpa Doom especially when he gave her an animal cooklie with icing! ( I was not around to protest! Dang long lines)


Like father like daughter. Here is some chill time on the couch!
Other random pics of the baby!



2 comments:

  1. You guys got yourself a cute little girl. She has the sweetest little face!

    ReplyDelete