Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby time

Today was a busy day for doctors visits. I had a non stress test first, then an ultrasound to see how big they were estimating the baby to be and then a visit over to my doc to see if I have dilated at all. Everything went good with the non stress test. They estimate Brooklyn to be about 8 lbs 13 oz. They say that it can be a pound difference either way so I sure hope that they are measuring big! Then my doc wanted to check to see if I had dilated at all. As of last Monday I had not dilated, so this week I went walking with my dad alot to try and get her to drop and to get me dilated. Well it seemed to help because I am dilated to 2 cm. So the doc stripped my membranes and stretched my cervix a bit. He thinks that we should go ahead with being induced. They were going to do it on Saturday but upon calling the hospital they are booked so it looks like it will be Sunday. Yeah! The end is in sight. I thought that this baby was going to be stubborn and stay in me forever. It will be so nice to hold her in my arms instead of having her kick me whenever I try to rest on her space. I will keep everyone posted as to when the baby gets here and all her stats!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Good luck! Let me know if there's anything you need when she's here! I would love to come see her when you are up for visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The end is in sight! Best of luck. We can't wait to hear and to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl, we are so happy for you and we can't wait to see photo's...don't keep us waiting too long.

    ReplyDelete