Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long Time Coming!

The last three months I have been in a blogging hiatus. I have been extremely busy so I usually just get on long enough to read others blogs but not take the time to update mine. So I will catch you up on what has been going on. Back in July I went to Girls camp as the camp director and had a BLAST. Then 2 weeks later I lost my job. But need not worry because I had a new office to work at within 3 days and it is such a better office. With all my stress going to losing my job I was able to stop worrying about all other things going on in my life. So as some of you may know Kellan and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 and 1/2 years now. We tried a few different things and nothing seemed to be working so we just thought that the timing was not right and that we would just not worry about it for now. So the month that I lose my job what happens? Nothing other than I get PREGNANT! So now I am 11 weeks along and going strong. I was trying to think of a cute way to do it but this is just as good, since there are a few of you that read this that already know. So the tentative due date is April 13th. I have my first doctors appointment this coming Friday. I had to wait so long because I had to change insurances which meant changing doctors. So I will keep you all updated on the changes that are going on!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Suz!! I am so happy for you! I can totally realate to your frustration and I am so glad you finally get to be a Mom. Lets do lunch/dinner soon. Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. There is nothing like motherhood....it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best! I'm so so super excited for you guys! I'm glad you were able to get things worked out and you get to go to the doctor. I can't can't wait to hear how it goes! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm way happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so exciting! Hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh April is the best time to have a baby. I'm so happy for you guys. I seriously knew that as soon as you quit trying that it would happen. I KNEW IT! LOL I'm so smart. Still so happy about you being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD GRACIOUS...I am so happy for you. I second everything that everyone said above. Congratulations Dooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so great!!! Congrats!! Elena was born April 12th. Its a great month! I'm so happy for you. You are going to love it!

    P.S. It was fun seeing you in the temple the other day. Isn't it the best place in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations Suzy and Kellan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so thrilled for you I can't wait to tell Mark...I just thought, you must have known when we were there and you didn't tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! That is so very exciting! You two will make great parents:)

    ReplyDelete