Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What 's a girl to do?

So I am in a slump right now. I have no motivation at all to work out. I tell myself that I am going to wake up and go before work but then the alarm goes off and I change the time so I can sleep longer. Then I tell myself that I will go after I get off and it does not always happen. Tonight I did bust out the ole wii fit. I actually had to replace the batteries because we have not used it in so long. I worked up a little bit of a sweat but I am not sure if it was because I was working hard or if it was just hot in the house. Maybe tomorrow I will change my act and get up early. We will see. But on a better note I have lost 7.9 pounds in 5 weeks so I must be doing something right. I am training to do a 10k later this summer. Which will be super fun. It is my first 10k and I am a little bit frightened. But slow and steady wins the race right.
Anyone have any good healthy summer recipes? I am sick of the same old stuff that I am always making. I want to try and mix it up somehow. Let me know if any of you have any easy, healthy go to meals, or even snacks. I got an email for the most dangerous chocolate cake recipe. It is as follows...
The most dangerous cake recipe
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and
vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous)..

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?

Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time
of the day or night!

Anyone that know of weight watchers knows that there is a point system to everything that you eat. I get 27 points in a day. This cake would be 23 points. That is almost all my points for the day. I guess if devided it with some people it would get better but I am not sure how much it makes and the pieces could get pretty small. But if there are any of you out there that are blessed with beautiful bodies that can eat what ever they want without gaining a pound or if you just don't care, try this cake and let me know how it is! Happy eating!

3 comments:

  1. I must have switched places with you because, oddly, I feel like exercising. If you want I can force you to come with me. That would just make you love me right? Remember the 5 pounds for a new shirt...you should do it with me and Jana. A new shirt Suzy, how can you not want a new shirt? It would really bring out your eyes. Let's us girls get together and swap healthy recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made that cake in a mug before. It's not very good at all. Your not missing anything by not making it. Maybe getting that 24 hour fitness membership will help make excerise more exciting because it would be new, and you could try new classes, instead of the same old WVC Fitness Center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, This is Roxanne I grew upp across the street from Kellan, I ran across your blog. I too am a blogger. I just wanted to say hi. Glad to hear things are goingwell for you two:)

    ReplyDelete